Ken Starr says homeschooling promotes religious freedom, family values, independent thinking, and pro-American ideals
Former judge, Independent Counsel, and U.S. Solicitor General, Ken Starr, has authored a new book titled, “Religious Liberty in Crisis: Exercising Your Faith in an Age of Uncertainty”.
The book focuses on America’s founding traditions of religious liberty, which lays the necessary foundation for individual freedom, free-thinking, and the success America has enjoyed throughout its short history.
The following is a summary of highlights from Starr’s interview:
- Civics-based homeschooling can protect religious freedom and combat anti-American curriculum, former U.S. Solicitor General Ken Starr, advised on Monday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with Alex Marlow.
- “We and my generation have allowed the collapse.”
- “The first 16 words of the First Amendment [ensure] that we have this first freedom of humanity, the freedom to believe and act on those beliefs,” Starr stated.
- “We believe — in this country — in freedom of conscience.”
- Starr described his book as timely given various lockdown and shutdown degrees — ostensibly issued by authorities to protect public health — targeting churches, synagogues, and other religious institutions and events.
Listen to the full interview here.